• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need to wait for text to show up

I have had this problem for a while now and looked everywhere for a fix for it. Sometimes when I use my texting app on my phone (most of the time) the text wont show up. I need to wait about 10 or so seconds then my typing will suddenly start showing up. Its like typing was disabled for a while. The typing that didnt show up doesnt suddenly appear. It just suddenly starts responding to my typing. It happens regularly every time I get a text from my phone being idle and I pick it up and try to reply. I have tried multiple texting APPs same problem with all of them. This problem has showed back up on my phone after I reset them and after I have replaced the phone completely. The only app that I have had as long as the problem has been going on is juice defender, but I cant really figure out how it might be causing it.

Sorry wrong phone. Its technically the vibrant even though it says samsung galaxy S on the back.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones