• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need Transform Ultra Camera .apk

666Fritz

Lurker
Dec 4, 2011
So long story short, Back up of "Camera 1" is apparently corrupt, or some other craziness (when trying to restore on titanium back up just sits at "restoring app", and never gets anywhere). So I cannot restore the Transform Ultra's camera. Hoping someone could have a solution, or toss me the APK for the transform ultra.
Thanks!

So long story short, Back up of "Camera 1" is apparently corrupt, or some other craziness (when trying to restore on titanium back up just sits at "restoring app", and never gets anywhere). So I cannot restore the Transform Ultra's camera. Hoping someone could have a solution, or toss me the APK for the transform ultra.
Thanks!

hi and welcome to AF what type of phone do you have?

Upvote 0
Thanks!
do you still need? i just copied mine with titanium u can get it here : camera1.zip
all u got to do is unzip to desktop drop on your sd card and put it in your titanium backup folder and u should b good to go

Reactions: IOWA
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones