• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Volunteers to be ROM Reviewers

I wish I could help out... just too busy right now, however it is a great idea and I'm behind it 100%. Hopefully if I get some time later on and you still need some help I can hop on board.

Oh and I refuse to participate while nader2013 still has that traiter as his avatar... :p I AM NOT BITTER!!! >.>

LOL, thanks for reminding me. Need to change that.

Upvote 0
I see there are about 15 or 16 volunteers now, but I would also be happy to give back to this awesome forum by reviewing some ROMS. I have down loaded several ROMS and have them backed up on ROM Manager. I have been switching back and forth between them all week and having a blast doing it.

I have owned my Droid since launch day and have been a member since Nov. I haven't posted much because I've always found an answer to my questions by browsing this forum. Thanks to everyone!

T

Upvote 0
Alright, I have received multiple PM request along with all the post here. I am getting information together and will announce future ROM reviewers NLT Monday, July 26th.

I know everyone is anxious to get this program implemented but we need to ensure that everyone doing reviews is adhering to the same flashing procedures to avoid anomalies. Everyone's Droid may be different...but we are going to flash ROMs the same way or this program would be flawed from the very start.

I will be working on this over the weekend and release information to the chosen ROM reviewers. If you are not chosen to be a reviewer there may be other opportunities to join down the road.

Thanks again for all the support! You guys are helping to keep this the best forum site that Android has!

Upvote 0
I am glad that some are finally catching on to my awesomeness :)

So my laptop HD is fried - going to be recovering data (hopefully) in the next few days, so I have been a bit MIA on the board.
UBR - I am going to take a look at, in mafia talk, "the thing with the people in the place" that I PMed you about.

I am glad this is rolling and thanks to those who are supporting a great idea and really making this move!

It's not a coincidence that the word "revolution" refers to movement. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones