• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need WebView Help

I have the basic concepts and constructs of using a WebView fairly well under control. However, I have been asked to develop a special app with certain requirements. One requirement I do not know how to accompolish is causing the text to stay within the WebView borders when zooming. I have visited some webstes that accomplish this with zoomed text and I also have an office suite (Mobile Systems "Office Suite Pro 6.5") that does what I need to do in the app I've been asked to develop. I contacted Mobile Systems for help, but they were unwilling to share the technique (I wasn't looking for code). So, I'm looking for help in learning how to do this because when I zoom a test app, it needs to be scrolled both horizontally as well as vertically and I need to eliminate the horizontal scrolling. Can anyone help? Time is crucial. Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones