• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Needed android kernel help

Jashan Saini

Jun 29, 2015
Hey guys i am new to this forum i want an help from u guys i am using Aircel Magicon Mnote with 4x_ics2 (4.1.1 android version) and code name for my device is "REL" i have rooted my phone to expand its RAM with reosoftram expander but its tell that my device has not swap campatible kernel. So then i decided to flash a custom kernel but after long research i found that nobody hasn't created any custom kernel or custom rom or custom recovery and my device hasn't had cwm support as well as cyanegonmode support so i finnaly decide to join best forum and i did and now i want a favour from you guys can anyone create a custom kernel for my device plz i beg u can anyone creates it plz i want it very badly and thanks in advance

Thank you.

Tbh it's not worth anyone's time developing for such an unpopular device (i dont mean that to sound harsh)
You would literally have to donate a device and pay a developer to write a custom recovery and kernel for you.
Sorry but if you want a device you can mod, you have to buy something popular :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones