• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Needed help with MOAR rom on Gs3 Verizon prepaid

bjf18

Sep 19, 2012
hello so my situation is i have flashed the MOAR rom on my S3 on 4.3 using safestrap. its my first successful install that actually booted all the way into the system without bootlooping. now i have flashed the ML1 module and it wont boot into system without it of course beings it needs to match the stock kernel. anyways i cant get the 3G or Wifi to work on the rom. If i had to guess, i flashed the wrong module beings im on the verizon prepaid side and not contract. i have read that the module and the build numbers last three letters are suppose to match. but heres the thing, my build number says ND3 at the last three. not ML1. so my guess is maybe flashing the correct module will correct the 3G issue but idk about the wifi. and it keeps asking for a sim card which the I535PP doesnt have. ....any help please? maybe an upload of the correct module for verizon prepaid?

ok lol i just really need some help. lol im also in need of a recovery zip file to flash which i have another thread for. so far no comments. im having nothing but terrible luck with this phone. since it has odin unlike htc which im more familiar with then i cant get my hands on a zip to flash in recovery. my system is all corrupt. only have odin mode and stock recovery

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones