Needed !! Singapore-StarHub`s Stock ROM for restoring my Milestone

Last Updated:

1. vmani007

vmani007 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi:)
    I am in need of Singapore-StarHub`s Stock ROM for restoring my milestone.
    Why I need it ?here are the reasons :
    *Rooted my milestone
    *Replaced stock keyboard with DroidX
    *Unable to replace DroidX keyboard with Stock Android keyboard
    *Now my milestone has a BLACK SCREEN and a error popup "process com.android.inputmethod.latin is not working..kindly try again later"force closes the application periodically
    *As a temporary fix for the above I did these :
    *Installed openrecovery and G.O.Tv1.10(for G.O.T flashed with vulnerable sbf file got from Openrecovery did this because I was unable to find G.O.T sbf file for Singapore-StarHub !)

Problems facing now :
    *Milestone`s Physical keyboard is not functioning
    *camera button is not functioning
    *volume ROker is not functioning (all the above 3 are functioning when android bootsup i am able to boot into recovery mode by pressing power + X key in my physical keyboard..so i feel my keyboard is working well but after android boots up its not functioning.. )
    *Removed DroidX keyboard and placed Stock Keyboard(with voice in system/app and its fine now:) )but the physical keyboard,camera,volume roker are not functioning:(

What I have in hand :
    *singapore StarHub`s SBF file downloaded from i have both normal and service sbf (SHOLS_U2_02.36.2)
    I extracted the .gz file and removed .gz extension in extracted file
    What I did is correct ? Can i use this .sbf file for flashing?
    which version to flash with ?

What I need :
    *Singapore stock ROM for restoring my milestone :)
    Kindly upload / link me with STOCK ROM Backedup Image for restoring my milestone :) pleasee!! :)

Any other Suggestions/Work Arounds will be helpful in solving my problem :)

thanks in advance :) :)

Advertisement
  2. vmani007

Hi .. I have a question !!
    If i Flash my milestone with Telus SBF file (SHOLS_U2_03.11.0 or SHOLS_U2_03.10.0 )from this sbf:milestone [And Developers] (under 2.1 section) and use telus lite v5 from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=717377
    will this method work ?
    I already have installed G.O.T 1.10a and have problems as follows
    *Milestone`s Physical keyboard is not functioning
    *camera button is not functioning
    *volume ROker is not functioning (all the above 3 are functioning when android bootsup i am able to boot into recovery mode by pressing power + X key in my physical keyboard..so i feel my keyboard is working well but after android boots up its not functioning.. )

will this prove as a work around ..
    Kindly suggest me whether the above will work or not ? if i try it will it brick my milestone ? :confused:
    kindly help please !!

3. ashketchum

ashketchum Well-Known Member

It very likely is not going to work. You should just flash the stock SHOLS_U2_02.36.2 sbf file for your starhub milestone. The GOT ones were just leaked before the official ones and don't have any difference other than the included vulnerable recvoery (which you can also flash separately). The leaked starhub sbf was posted here by the way. But as I said, you don't need it anymore as official version is available now. http://and-developers.com/sbf:milestone

4. vmani007

@9.30PM IST
    What I did ::confused:
    Flashed Telus SBF file...it was successful...... Since I reside in India..my phone recognised the Carrier but was not picking up the signal :(!!
    @9:50PM IST:D
    Solution :
    Reflashed mobile with Singapore Non-Service .Sbf file which is now working like a charm :):D everything is back to normal :);)
    @All androidforums : Thanks for support !!!!
    Hats of man !! :)
    *******Moderators can close this thread if you want**********