• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

neep wallpaper help

anne238

Lurker
Feb 2, 2012
Hi, I've got a HTC wildfire s and I downloaded a wallpaper app but didn't end up likeing it so deleted the whole thing. the problem is since then there are these black borders at the top and bottom of the screen, even with the wallpapers the phone came with. Does anyone know how to get it back to normal?

That's a bummer Anne. You might try doing a battery pull. Power off, pull the battery, replace the batter after a few, and reboot. Sometimes this will clear such problems. You might also want to check in with the Wildfire S people. Maybe somebody in there has had the same problem and have a fix for you. Here is a link to your phone's area of discussion. HTC Wildfire S - Android Forums
Have fun and I hope you can remove those black borders.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones