NEOCORE will not stop, does it means that my EVO sucks!

Last Updated:

1. Imarc4G

Imarc4G Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, after seeing the video from Androidcentral.com, where they compare EVO, DroidX, Captive and Nexus 1, I've been trying to run NeoCore and get the results of FPS, the video test just don't stop. And it's still going as I'm writing this. And by the way this is the second time, the first time I just stopped it, and now it been at least 20 mins, and still going.

Does this mean that my EVO, sucks more than the results on the video, where the Captive destroyed every phone. Wow, this is looking very sad now, When it come to games, on my phone.

I'm still looking for a very good game, recommend me some. And please guys don't get your feelings hurt with my comments. I have to say this , because I've notice how sensitive, EVO owners are in this blog, LOL.

Advertisement
  2. Imarc4G

Well had to stop it again, after 44 mins. Damn, my phone is hot!!!! Jeje, well I give up. Maybe I'll try again later on .

3. eieio

eieio Well-Known Member

Yes.

but you can make calls on it.

4. Imarc4G

Yeah, at least we beat the Iphone 4 on the Cnet Prizefight yesterday. That was awesome . Jeje.

5. rican408

rican408 Well-Known Member

I only got 25fps but it ran smooth? What? If I run movies or other games its not smooth but this benchmarking app is? Perhaps fps is not the issue?

6. Premonition

Premonition Well-Known Member

The samsung captivate has the new humming bird CPU, its able to render much faster than the snapdragon so i wasnt surprised.

7. Premonition

Premonition Well-Known Member

i figured out why it keeps going, for some reason when you click benchmark it actually selects interactive and it goes into a loop so your not actually doing the benchmark, you have to slightly click above benchmark to select it.

8. Imarc4G

Thanks a lot, I finally got it. Clicked above the benchmark button and worked perfectly. Did 3 time in a row and got low 25's fps.

This morning I got Let Golf for free and it looks awesome and very fun. I don't know if it's still free, but you actually have to go to the gameloft.com on your phone and get from there. Very good graphics.