1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Nes bios

1. beastinbolts

beastinbolts Well-Known Member

Sorry to post this question here but not getting any hits on the gamming forum

I am trying to get Nes emulator working. I got it and the rom I am trying to play. But not sure which BIOS to download and if there are any other steps I need to take.... thanks for.your replys

Advertisement
  2. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

what are your choices? i have the nes emulator, and it works fine for me....
  3. beastinbolts

Really. Well I got yhr emulator nesoid from the market then down loaded a rom for it..but when I open the emulator it ask for the rom but it wont load...then I here's that u need a BIOS to get it to work...
  4. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

oh, hmmmm.... i havent used mine i a while... when i got off work, ill dink with it and see whats up. I think you need rom gripper or something like that, and rom gripper opens the emulator when you select the game you want to play
  5. beastinbolts

Weird I think the one I have is set up differently. On this one the rom is a zip on your SD card... when u open the app nesoid it brings up your SD card and asks u to chose one.
  6. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

havent used my emulator in a while as i found it to be a pita to interface with (big thumbs i guess) and the d-pad and action buttons are in the way of the action in some cases.... ill check er out tonight
    beastinbolts likes this.
  7. beastinbolts

Cool thanks man
  8. evomattnc

evomattnc Well-Known Member

i use nesoid, snesoid, and gearoid successfully, just dl the emulator, dl the rom to my COMPUTER and transfer to my sd card (when i dl'ed to the phone itself it NEVER worked), then i open the emulator and select a game...play time...
    beastinbolts likes this.
  9. beastinbolts

alright will try that.. i am downloading a rom now
  10. evomattnc

im not sure the legality in saying where you got your roms you may want to edit that out...

i get all mine from one place if you google like, nes or snes roms, you will find a "cool" one :) its the one i use
  11. beastinbolts

Dope... been playing legend of Zelda..... I suck.....its fun though. Neato berrito
  12. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

Hahah
    Very nice.
  13. evomattnc

Ha you like my code? Sue me over that man!
  14. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

It was very nice. And on a side note, I actually added an italics tag to the funny part, but the quote tags take care of that I suppose.
  15. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

sounds like you got it worrkin man... sorry it took me so long to et back to ya... been uhhh doin stuff tonight
  16. beastinbolts

yo I am a doofuss I did not even catch that but the the one i am using works just fine.... you i been buggin out on zelda for like 3 hr.... like i was 10 again...
  17. beastinbolts

there are some "cool" and links though when you type in nes roms though.... I found a "dope" one though and it has pages and pages of roms
  18. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

whats with the quotes around your own euphemisms?
  19. evomattnc

Don't be oblivious doofus lol ;)
  20. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

oblivious?

Definitions of oblivious on the Web:
    • oblivious(p): (followed by `to' or `of') lacking conscious awareness of; "oblivious of the mounting pressures for political reform"; "oblivious to the risks she ran"; "not unmindful of the heavy responsibility"
    • forgetful: failing to keep in mind; "forgetful of her responsibilities"; "oblivious old age"
    :p
  21. evomattnc

...? Why the definition? Lacking conscious awareness...? you were oblivious to what the quotes were for, we were trying to say something without directly saying it...clues but you didnt catch on...? HELP!
  22. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

<---- just being the type of kernel governor that you suggested in another thread earlier
  23. evomattnc

Please quit being consciously unaware! :p
  24. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

and im also being deliberately obtuse (have you ever seen the shawshank redemption?)
  25. evomattnc

No only like 58 times