NES/SNES/PSX Emulators - (Dreaded EVO / Epic Comparison)

Last Updated:

1. Dillinger

Dillinger Member This Topic's Starter

Please bear with me but for those of you who have used either the Evo, the Epic, or even both, I'd be curious to hear how you felt the NES/SNES/PSX emulators ran on each phone respectively?

I am still torn after all the reading I have done. Quite frankly my biggest worry about the Epic at this point is the lack of support in the future, but it def has some features I do like.. (Mainly the GPU / Processing)

Thanks for any emulator input!

Advertisement
  2. mafisto

mafisto New Member

Hey, I have used snesoid light and droidemulite, and both work pretty good other then games that require certain types of multi touch, for instance megaman you have to hold down a button to charge ur weapon and you wouldn't be able to move forward and jump at the same time.

3. pflol

pflol Well-Known Member

I love the emulators on the epic because of the physical keyboard! I never planned on using the keyboard for anything until I installed all the emulators and mapped the keys to what felt comfortable. (plus I don't like having that virtual dpad etc printed on my screen.

example of my binds (this is actually really comfortable for me lol)

This is actually the GBA emulator but I have the other ones aswell, I hated having to touch my screen. <3 keyboard.
    http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr147/Punkfs/adasfsaf.jpg

4. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

I found it more. Difficult on the Epic than the Moment to use the keyboard as the d-pad because its not diamond shaped like on the moment. So I use the on screen d-pad instead which works reasonably well. I have all the other on screen buttons hidden. I only have the d-pad at bottome and trigger buttons at the top