1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Nesoid...how do I get Game Genie to work?

Last Updated:

1. FiveStarGentleman

FiveStarGentleman New Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 11, 2010
    Ok...so I downloaded the Nesoid (paid version) from the market. But Im confused about how to get Game Genie to start. Can someone give me step by step instructions? Thanks.

2. Legato

Legato Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Go to Settings in the app, then Other Settings. Click on the Enable Game Genie, and under it where it asks for the ROM, show it exactly where the ROM for Game Genie is on your SD card. If you need the ROM pm me or email me at jciampi at gmail dot com and i can send it to you. The SNESOID is so much easier as it saves the codes with the game. With NESoid you have to keep putting in the game genie codes everytime you play
    Besmat Amal likes this.
  3. Besmat Amal

Besmat Amal New Member

Apr 21, 2016
    I had the same problem and it took me more than a month to solve this problem...
    You must look for it in the settings menu... I'm sure you're gonna find the "game genie" setting unchecked as I found it...
    1. Go to the three points you find in the lower right corner of the emulator...
    2. Choose settings...
    3. Inside you'll find "input settings", "audio and video settings...etc go to "other settings"...
    4. You'll find the second setting named of "enable gamegenie"... Check it...
    5. Get back to the game, et voila. Everything is working correctly... At least it worked for me...