1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Nesoid needs wiimote!

Last Updated:

1. plugsmustard

plugsmustard Banned This Topic's Starter

ok so i got the HTC Dream....YAY ANDROID!.....i love it, it beats the shit out of apple everyday. (in my opinion). my ipod was broken...so no jailbreak...but then blackra1n came along. so i am using my ipod as well as my android....but i was looking in "Rock" the new cydia like installer and i found nes4iphone. it has wiimote support...someone do it....we cant let the dreaded blood thirsty money driven apple take a stand against us.

please to the creator or devs of nesoid...fix this problem

Advertisement
  2. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member

how would that work...you'd hold the phone and the wiimote at the same time?

This is another reason why you would want a phone with a real keyboard...

3. plugsmustard

plugsmustard Banned This Topic's Starter

have you ever tried to play snes games on that keyboard the keys are too close together, and sometimes you only want to use a d-pad, start select, and a and b.. i think its agood idea and im sure im not the only one

if those butt f**kers at apple can do it, android can to. both the ipod touch 2g and HTC Dream/G1 have the same bullshit problem with bluetooth, so i dont see this being that hard. and plus thats just another thing to add to the millions of possibilities that android can do