Nesoid Problem (Fresh 2.1.2.)

Last Updated:

1. tannerw_2010

tannerw_2010 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I bought Nesoid a couple weeks ago on my stock 2.1 so when I decided to root and then put a custom rom on yesturday, I needed to pull and push Nesoid onto my fresh ROM as well. Whenever I load up a rom, I get the error message: The application Nesoid (process com.androidemu.nes) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. I repulled it, and repushed it, but I still get the same error. Am I missing something? Every other app I pushed/pulled has worked fine, except for this one (which is the most important cause it was the only app I bought). Anyone have a clue what I should do?

Advertisement
  2. tannerw_2010

Bump. I know this doesn't apply only to nesoid, but other applications as well. Has anyone had a similar problem on a different app?

3. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

if you bought it from the market, just reinstall it from the market. if not, instead of pushing the apk, just click on it in the file manager and it should prompt you to install

4. tannerw_2010

Thanks, I didn't know I was able to just re-download it from the market without having to buy it again. Anyways, works fine now!