Nesoid/Snesoid running slowly

Last Updated:

1. jzack

jzack New Member This Topic's Starter

So just got the Sprint HTC Hero and tried the Snesoid lite. All the games run pretty slow. Most reviews i've seen for Snesoid that have been positive, the person had something like the Evo or incredible. Is there anything i can do to make Snesoid run well? Does getting the paid version of snesoid help? Getting another phone is not a solution.

Advertisement
  2. BatarangMoses

BatarangMoses Active Member

Why would you upgrade to the Hero when you could have upgraded to the Evo for $100 more? I never understand this.

3. jzack

jzack New Member This Topic's Starter

didnt have the money and no one around me has them.

4. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

Just for conversation sake...some folks don't have an additional $100 to spend on a phone...or want to. And for the two years of the contract, that becomes $340 after the extra $10 per month mandatory fee. Additionally, not everyone wants that big of a phone. Personally, I shuddered when I had to spend $179 to get my Hero last Oct. I don't care if it can do everything besides cook my eggs, it's main purpose is still to be a phone. And the cell companies have got us all caught up in this "gotta have the latest/greatest/fastest" mentality every year, for lots of bucks. They make you feel good by telling you are a Premier Customer, and eligible for early upgrades, then they snicker when they get more of your money every 12 months, for a phone that should really last a minimum of 2-3 years. How often do most people replace their other electronic items? Every year? I doubt it.

Sorry BatarangMoses, you just struck a cord...End of rant...

And now back to the regularly scheduled thread...:)

jmc55 and Lobo89 like this.
  5. BatarangMoses

BatarangMoses Active Member

Boooo