Netflix and HDMISupport

1. downloadgirl

downloadgirl New Member

I purchased the adapter it should be here in 2 days :cool:
    I have seen people watch movies in HDMI that they downloaded to their phone in 1080p.
    I'm wondering if anyone has used the phone with netflix, the hdmi adapter, and their HDTV.
    Was there anything special you had to do in order for it to be HD?
    Thanks for any info/help :D

Advertisement
    :
  2. Netcat

Netcat Well-Known Member

It should work to give you Netflix on your big-screen TV with no extra setup. I hope you get the answer you're looking for 'cause I'll buy one too if it works!
  3. pappabacon

pappabacon Well-Known Member

I cloud be wrong, but I thought that hd netflix was only on the razr or something. I know they were advertising as the first phone with hd netflix.
  4. richjolliff

richjolliff Member

I have watched several movies from Netflix with my hdmi cable. Looks and sounds great. Not in he though.
    BenChase7 likes this.
  5. cary328is

cary328is Well-Known Member

Yeah it's not in HD via Netflix. It basically stretches using the same resolution on your phone's display screeen so if you have that nice huge LCD/LED/Plasma you will basically be seeing all the artifacts magnified from your phone's Netflix stream. It doesn't output it to the resolution of your TV. I wish it did though. All other videos that were recorded in HD and put placed into the phone will output appropriately to HD
  6. Gavisann

Gavisann Well-Known Member

I hate the false advertising on TV. They claim that it has "HD media" and they show the Netflix logo. Netflix is not HD (I don't know about the razor, though).
  7. LoveMyPhone

LoveMyPhone Well-Known Member

What is this adapter the OP is talking about? Any links would be very helpful! ;)
  8. cary328is

cary328is Well-Known Member

LoveMyPhone likes this.
  9. androidcity

androidcity New Member

can someone explain how i can watch nexflix on my galaxy s11 epic touch
  10. dougleppard

dougleppard Well-Known Member

go to marketplace and download netflix, works great on the s2.