Netflix app keeps crashing!!General

1. Grimlock1973

Grimlock1973 Active Member

Tried to watch Netflix over the weekend and the app crashed and locked up my phone! I
    had to remove the battery for the phone to reboot. Anyone else have this problem with
    their phone? I don't think Netflix has optimized their app for GB 2.3.4 yet.

Advertisement
    :
  2. NewShockerGuy

NewShockerGuy Well-Known Member

I just loaded it last night and watched batman... no issues at all during the entire 1:30 episode.

-Nigel
  3. Grimlock1973

Grimlock1973 Active Member

Hopefully my phone's not faulty. Hate to trade it for a new one since I just finished downloading all
    my apps.
  4. jlear3

jlear3 Well-Known Member

mine says something about making sure system has service, and my date/time is wrong...... i have service and time/date is auto, even tried to set it manually, same thing. I am rooted though, so this may be why?
  5. Todds7

Todds7 Member

works on mine but the capacitive buttons stay lit, anyone having this issue?
  6. Gavisann

Gavisann Well-Known Member

I have the same problem on my Epic, which is on 2.3. I wonder if it is a Gb problem?

I had hoped that Netflix would have fixed this issue since they now support all 2.3 devices, but I guess not. All I can say is, tell Netflix, and if enough people complain they might fix it.
  7. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member

Just set your capacitive buttons to always off when you want netflix and back on after you finish.
  8. Gavisann

Hmm, you can do that? Please elaborate.
  9. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member

menu, settings, display, touch key light duration.
    Gavisann likes this.
  10. Gavisann

I checked, the option its not in the epic, but I will definitely use it when my phone gets here.
  11. Kori_Tamashii

Kori_Tamashii Well-Known Member

It always says I have the wrong password/email, even when I quite clearly have the correct one. When I installed an older apk, it works fine, just keeps asking me to update it. HAH.