Advertisement
    :
    newdlz and snivlingwimp like this.
  2. rebel101150

rebel101150 Well-Known Member

Love how no one gives feedback lol
  3. mattsledge

mattsledge Active Member

Patience. I haven't had a chance to download it yet.
  4. abaldwin360

abaldwin360 Member

Seems to work just fine, I do have the green line across the top but it isn't interfering with watching anything.
  5. rebel101150

I'm sure its been done before but I hope this simplifies things for a lot of people.
  6. snivlingwimp

snivlingwimp Active Member

I was assuming I could download the netflix app and watch... but it won't let me even download said app... :mad:
  7. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

I did this fix with the Huawei Ascend, and it worked! Even on 3g
  8. mattsledge

mattsledge Active Member

I downloaded the file that rebel101150 posted, put it in my dropbox, and installed it on my phone. Works perfectly minus the green line at the top.
  9. rebel101150

Nobody else is having issues bud, it's your phone/browser.

And yep even over 3g.Love it
  10. rebel101150

thats the gpu, I wish there was a fix of some sort for it :/

Don't forget to thank your fellow forum member :p
    mattsledge likes this.
  11. Lilg37

Lilg37 Well-Known Member

Could someone tell me the stock build.prop lines that we changed. I never made a back up lol
  12. snivlingwimp

Got it working... had to download the .apk to my computer (from rebels link in the first post) then hooked up the usb connection and transferred to my phone.. Then I went to android market and downloaded an app installer.. pointed the app installer to the transferred .apk file and installed... just logged into my netflix account and was able to watch while lifting weights at the Gym...

I do get the green bar across the top & also a shift of some colors (red by the looks of it)... so a pair of red lips get shifted down some... so isn't perfect... but better than nothing... so am seeing double (kinda sorta)

does that make sense and is there a fix for it???
  13. rebel101150

Thats the problem there isn't. Your seeing red, mine is actually doing that with green. Although i'm partially colorblind so that could just be me. It's the GPU as far as I know and when A new kernel comes along for this phone it might just improve it. I've heard people with CM7 saying it runs flawless. So i'm working with a couple devs to try and get a custom rom and kernel ported right now. Other than that it's just a waiting game.
  14. snivlingwimp

Don't get me wrong.... I thank you for the post.. It helps me take the sting out of working out at the gym and a pleasant diversion I am sure if I need it in a pinch ( I really dislike mindless workouts.. up.. down... up ... down...) It helps a LOT this netflix app
  15. rebel101150

I'm in a cut phase right now so believe me I know the feeling. Pandora gets me through the morning run with my sanity in check. When i'm lifting and running it helps a lot.
  16. slbenfica17

slbenfica17 New Member

can someone help me? i downloaded the apk file onto my computer then i put it on my phone and installed it but when i open it , it wont let me. it says "New version of application is found, you must upgrade to use application" but i cant download it since i got an optimus c ):
  17. Lilg37

Lilg37 Well-Known Member

There's a new one floating around. Ill upload it soon as I can. At work right now
    Or go to 4shared.com and search Netflix.apk and it will say Netflix.disabled.phonecheck.apk
  18. slbenfica17

slbenfica17 New Member

i just tried downloading the one called netflix.devicecheck.disabled.apk and it still wont let me sign in, and thank you, i really need this:)
  19. Lilg37

Lilg37 Well-Known Member

There's alot of them, go to a different thread

LG ally all things root
    Look for the thread that says leaked Netflix app
    Go to last page and death2all110 has the app posted and it works great for me
  20. slbenfica17

slbenfica17 New Member

i cant find it, can you send me the link?
  21. snivlingwimp

Yeah.. it was working for me but now I get the same thing here...will watch this thread to see if there is a resolution..