1. Yes

1 vote(s)
  2. No

15 vote(s)

Last Updated:

1. Advertisement
  2. Tumeg

Tumeg Well-Known Member

Just installed it, logged in, and tried streaming a few different movies... Doesn't work :(

EDIT: I got a movie to load, and it played for a few seconds, then it closed on me.
    I am getting notifications - "DRM Notification - License Required"
  3. retiredberry

retiredberry Well-Known Member

Same here.
  4. Tumeg

Tumeg Well-Known Member

Looks like it is just the Thunderbolt, that is making it fail ;(
  5. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

failed here
  6. Skeletronix

Skeletronix Well-Known Member

Ditto. SonOfaBiatch!!!
  7. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Well-Known Member

Same as everyone else. The video will start to load and then stops and goes back to the main screen. I'm going to leave the app on my phone to see if I get the "update."
  8. Skeletronix

Skeletronix Well-Known Member

I did get the DRM message that is posted in another thread as soon as I opened it. I wonder if that has something to do with it not working.
  9. cultldr

cultldr Well-Known Member

Installed fine and let me log in, when I tried to view a movie, bunch of DRM errors the one time and exited back out. Now all subsequent attempts, it looks like it's going to start then back to the movie listing.

Edit: same as everyone else lol, I was too slow posting
  10. I search for "DRM" in root explorer and got 2 .apks.. To scared to delete haha
  11. dyezak

dyezak Well-Known Member

I find it amusing that there is a netflix ad on this page...
    EgoDogg likes this.
  12. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

Not as simple as installing the app. Netflix can block by the device and OS. My guess is it is not yet active, since the device it is for has not shipped yet. Netflix app works great on my iPod 4 while tethering with my Incredible. This suggests the app is not blocked by carrier (not practical anyway, since folks also use wifi).
  13. rayrox222

rayrox222 New Member

I haven't even gotten as far as you guys on my thunderbolt. If I attempt to stream anything on netflix, it brings up a menu entitled "Instant Watching System Compatibility" and tells me "streaming is not supported for your operating system."

Then it tells me I need a computer that meets minimum requirements and lists those for Windows and Mac.
  14. retiredberry

retiredberry Well-Known Member

Ha-ha. Saw this post again and got excited for nothing. Nothing new here. Move along.