1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

NETFLIX: What Are You Streaming Right Now

1. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

What are you currently watching on Netflix?
    Post a link to what you are streaming and recommend!

Currently catching up on a crime documentary series
    that I watched on cable a few yrs back:

-
    If you have a stream account, Click HERE: And Check Out the Episodes

Is Your Flix on the Hit List?

(Adding hotlinks to the Titles In This List
    Log Onto Your NETFLIX Account to watch Instantly)

Others Are Watching

*Added Dec 3, 2013! 30 Rock
    Alice In Wonderland (*ORIGINAL*)
    Arrested Development
    ATM
    Behind Mansion Walls
    *BREAKING BAD*
    Buffy - Vampire Slayer
    Burn Notice
    Cat Run
    Derek
    Dollhouse
    Family Guy
    *Added Dec 2 2013! Farscape(episodes)
    Firefly (episodes)
    Frasier:
    Futurama
    Goats
    Headhunters
    House Of Cards
    How I Met Your Mother
    I almost Got Away With It
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    Kingdom
    Klown
    Law & Order
    Lillyhammer
    Merlin *NEW EPISODES 7/2013*
    Mythbusters
    Oddities
    Orange Is The New Black *NEW 7/2013*
    Portlandia
    Reno 911 (6 Seasons)
    Saving Grace (Episodes)
    Scandal ( Jooseyyy )
    Scenic Route (thriller!)
    Scrubs
    Solomon Kane (link will be added later)
    Star Trek
    Star Trek: The Next Generation:
    Supernatural (episodes)
    Swingers
    The Office (U.S.)
    Trailer Park Boys
    Workaholics

NEW SHOWS COMING TO NETFLIX 2013!
    Arrested Development (Coming in May 2013)
    **RICO AND THE RESTLESS*** (Coming SOON)

Advertisement
    :
  2. jamin_00

jamin_00 Active Member

Even tho I seen them all I going through them all again. Up to series 6 atm :)
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  3. Rico ANDROID

I am in Season 2 Episode 6 (I.A.G.A.W.I)...

[​IMG]
    post a link to your 24
  4. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

I don't have Netflix because I'm poor. However........I am watching My Fair Wedding with David Tutera on WEtv with the wifey.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  5. Rico ANDROID

Just streamed this thriller (watched the 1st half on the screen and finished rest on the android "phablet). This thriller will make you think about that next stop at the "ATM"

PS: The Guy with the black hair will be your B.F.F. (that's not a spoiler, but you will get a kick out of his character... you "know" them)

Click HERE: To GoTo "ATM" on Netflix!

6. Rico ANDROID

I am po' up from the flo' up! ive found ive spent more on "Redbox" rentals and my unused 7$/mo netflix dvd subscription, ive cut redbox out altogether and switched over to stream.

we can now watch a diff movie on multi devices! TOTALLY LIBERATED from having to sit thru "chikk flicks" (kidding) becsuse of restricted to just one video , one-view
  7. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Every since Redbox I forgot about blockbuster.
  8. Rico ANDROID

Coincidence! I did too! just the mentioning of "Blockbuster" reminds me of my first VCR! reminded me of the days of membership card, rentals, walking up and down isles, checking the front counter to see if a movie has been returned but not yet back on the shelves!...oh man, come to think of it, it was some good times.
  9. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

my son is currently watching the classic Alice in wonderland! my favorite move ever!!!

btw, Rico are we using
    tags in here too?
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  10. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

Netflix is awesome, one of the best investments I've ever made and one of the best ways to spend 7 bucks a month.

I watch How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, The Office (U.S.), Futurama, Family Guy, Star Trek: The Next Generation and Frasier on there most often. However, I have a large list of shows that I mean to start when I have more time to devote to it: Sherlock, Pushing Daisies, Archer, Firefly, Mad Men, Downton Abbey, and many more.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  11. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

i just watched a cool documentary on nirvana. it was pretty cool because they interviewed butch vig who produced the album and he went thru some of the songs and broke them down. you get to here curt cobain's vocals alone with no instruments. i'm amazed how good of a singer he actually was.
    breadnatty08 and Rico ANDROID like this.
  12. Rico ANDROID

Hey Jeff! I.guess we should if you.want. I think its mainly to help the page load faster. But since NETFLIX is only one page, it may be awhile before we see any load issues. I would say jist post it unhidden unless you see loading issues arising (or if its a baaaaad azz movie)...heh!i

I LIKE the latest version too, but NOTHING comes close to the original. I remember watching the orig when I was in headstart (5yrs old)...memories!
  13. Rico ANDROID

Cool! I am watching SCRUBS now! Reno 911 first season over the weekend! Futurama is on my lidt of must-watch! Post your list!
  14. Rico ANDROID

ive missed a 20/20 episode on Nirvana a year after the death. Thanks adding this to my list. The cool art is no commercials!
  15. Rico ANDROID

Watched a few episodes of "Behind Mansion Walls" and came across an episode where Ive seen someone featured. Dont know the guy but have seen him in the area before he was tried (and shamefully won)

[​IMG]
  16. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Unfortunately they only have season 1 of Workaholics. :(
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  17. chasers

chasers Well-Known Member

I'm trying to see what the hype is all about

Attached Files:

18. Rico ANDROID

hmmm, Workaholics sounds like me. Haha I might be "PO" but don't live out of my car....yet

Goes on my list!
    [​IMG]

OK Dreadnatty!!!! That Clip has GOT my interest! I'm adding that to my list!
  19. Rico ANDROID

Trying to see what the hype is about in Scandal?..Havent watched yet but title sounds "JOOSIE". Ive been camping out in Documentaries lately, is it part of the g
  20. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

Goats.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  21. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Rico, the wife and I LOVE that show! I'd post some more clips, but I'll get banned for doing so. Check it out. :)
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  22. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Wow!

NetFlix.. I recently closed my account with Hulu Plus and is now rocking NetFlix. :)

I'm watching Supernatural as we speak. Season 1 to 7. I'm currently on Season 6. Even though I've watched all except Season 8. Currently on Channel 11(PIX), but since I've missed a few episodes... I figure it would be cool to watch the entire Season on NetFlix.

I'm heading over to the Video Vault to see how the marathon is going. :D
    breadnatty08 and Rico ANDROID like this.
  23. Rico ANDROID

Heh Heh! Just the 'banned' description gets me interests! Yep, I am adding to my list/queue today!
  24. Rico ANDROID

Adding Supernatural to the OP Listing! Working on a New Year graphic for the Vault. will join you in a bit!
    Rush likes this.
  25. colobuckeye

colobuckeye Active Member

Not on Netflix, but on Hulu an hilarious British show is "spy." Definitely worth a watch.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.