NETFLIX: What Are You Streaming Right Now

1. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

I used to watch Supernatural with the wife religiously! It's a great show but I haven't seen too many new shows lately.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Cool. You the man, Rico. :)
    I got hooked on this show.. totally cool to watch. I've seen many shows that I haven't seen before.

Come join in the fun with us posting cool videos inside the http://androidforums.com/lounge/272117-post-your-favorite-video-s-here-video-vault-come-join-us.html. :)
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

You and your video vault :p;)
    Is Firefly streaming on Netflix? Loved that show, wish it was able to continue. :(
  4. chasers

chasers Well-Known Member

I thought Rico Android was a spam bot lol. Thanks Rico!
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  5. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

ROFL, No prob, Chasers!

Naw you didn't think that!... Didya? Actually, i take that as a compliment!

[​IMG]
  6. Rico ANDROID

Hey Dreadnatty! You're back in business! Several Episodes available on NETFLIX

7. Rico ANDROID

Hey NYCHitman#1! Happy 2013 BAWSE MAN! Added a FLINK to Goats for you! Post a summary of what its about if you like!
    *Cool Avatar! Andy's one of our "home grown guys!" Stro's were crazy for letting the BEST go! But I am glad for the better opportunities for him with NY!

8. chasers

chasers Well-Known Member

I did lol sorry :eek:
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  9. Rico ANDROID

no don't be sorry, its all good! I do take it as a compliment! I like trying to make the post look more like an ad or promo. As for my name?....well, I confess. I "is" half androdian.

Lemme know if you are ok with an update made to the Scandal graphic (added your avatar)
  10. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

I actually haven't watched the movie yet. I just added it to my Instant Queue. I figured it wouldn't hurt to add what I planned on watching lol.

By the way, he's actually not Astros home grown. He's Yankees home grown. Was drafted by and came up through the Yanks system. However, if you meant that he played college ball in Houston then you would be correct. He's my favorite player all-time. I know all the ins and outs of Andy Eugene Pettitte. I told the wife, if we ever have a son his name will be Andrew Eugene, no questions. Lol
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  11. Rico ANDROID

cool, post your thoughts after watchn, from the online writeup, I am interested in adding it to my queue.
    We got that in common! You sure do know your Andy Pertitte! Hes my fav as well.....dang it heartbroken (thought he grew up here)......there goes my 2013 [just kiddn]... I am glad he didnt get caught up on the dirty side of that Clemmons indictment)
  12. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon

Moved to the TV/Film Lounge - save me a balcony seat! :)
    Rush and Rico ANDROID like this.
  13. Rico ANDROID

thanks EarlyMON , I didn't know where to place this "room"... Hey always a seat reserved for you! Got one in the balcony.

[​IMG]
    ocnbrze and EarlyMon like this.
  14. adaaaam

adaaaam Well-Known Member

I'm using a Netflix alternative, but currently the ABC series Shark Tank
  15. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon

Just wanted to say, the imdb app is really great for us film buffs!

Next up for me, a favorite, Good Night and Good Luck.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  16. Rico ANDROID

How can i forget Reno 911! Used to watch this series on satellite and was hooked on the crazed characters! Glad to see there are 6 seasons on Netflix! Watched a couple.

I am going to set up an Android Schedule to construct my own customed nightly show lineup. Reno 911 will be a sat niter.

17. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

Swingers!!!!!!!
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  18. Rico ANDROID

Hi Ocnbrz! (Like the avatar). Like to share some tidbits on Swingers? No worries if not, i can add a netflix link in the a.m. for u. The title added to the main list in post #1
  19. Rico ANDROID

hey, dreadnatty!v I watched an episode last night! ADDING this to my 2013 Season Line Up Watch List... I got a late Saturdah and an early Tuesdah evening time slot open!

(setting up a weeklly schede).
  20. junebug1701

junebug1701 Member

Watching Star Trek: Enterprise on Netflix. The Eps look great in HD, which wasn't available back when it first aired.
    Rico ANDROID and EarlyMon like this.
  21. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

Recently finished Reno 911. Currently watching Portlandia season 2.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  22. Rico ANDROID

RENO 911! Excellent series to watch! bought one season on dvd few yrs back, I like the show that much! Cool, that makes "two" confirmations for Reno! I was glad to sse it available for streaming. whats Portlandia about? Got the Netflix Link?
  23. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

Watch Portlandia Online | Netflix
    Portlandia is a sketch show set in Portland, where the dream of the 90's is still alive, staring Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein and produced by Lorne Micheals.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  24. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member

Coming to Netflix in May: New "Arrested Development" shows

Now: Watching "Burn Notice" season 5
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  25. Rico ANDROID

Who Needs Cable with all those "filler channels" when theres Netflix! And to know I can watch Arrested Development, anytim on my trusty androdian device!.

Thanks Tube! Hey let me know if you have time to post a Netflix Link to Burn Notice. I can if you dont have a moment. (Added your fav to the Flix List in the first post above!)