• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NETFLIX: What Are You Streaming Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Narcos season 2. Very good show and I'm pretty sure I want this jumper (sweater) even though I've virtually no interest in golf at all.
Narcos-Pablo-Escobar-sweater-Golf-masters.jpg

No idea what I want to watch next tbh. I've not watched any decent documentaries for a while so I'll most likely look out some decent documentaries.

Upvote 0
Only seen the first 2 episodes, but yeah, it's looking pretty awesome so far.

I'm 4, maybe 5, episodes in. Love the feel of the show, and the writing has been on hit. I'm in no rush though, next Marvel season on Netflix won't be until March(ish)

I want to give that a go but still haven't started Jessica Jones. I'm behind. It's baseball season so I've been busy (go Sox!) but I did squeeze Stranger Things and Carnivale (that may have been on Amazon) in. And American Horror is coming, but so is hockey. Oh dear.

Luke Cage does happen after JJ, and he makes a reference or two to his piece of that series. But there are no spoilers (not yet at least) and you won't be missing anything. You could technically watch LC without ever watching JJ. Of course, they both kick ass, so I say get on it!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones