Netflix won't work???Support

1. FrEaKk51

FrEaKk51 Active Member

I'd love to have Netflix on my phone, but it only works on 3g, and everyone with Metro knows their 3g is god awful. It takes 3 minutes just to get my Instant Queue loaded!! I have no idea what the problem is. When I'm on wifi, I can't get past the login screen (also I can't login into Facebook when an app asks me too unless I'm on 3g, but I'm not too worried about that problem). I tried rooting it, and removing Easy Wifi, but that didn't work. If anyone can suggest a fix for this problem that would be fantastic :D

Advertisement
  2. Where do you live?
  3. FrEaKk51

FrEaKk51 Active Member

Certain area in North Texas that I'd rather not give out on the internet ._.

Does that matter? I'd think it'd only effect the 3g reception.....not what wifi can or can't do..
  4. Slickinator

Slickinator Well-Known Member

Maybe change the Netflix settings to work on WIFI and 3G?
  5. FrEaKk51

FrEaKk51 Active Member

There aren't any options for that.....at least not that I've found
  6. Diego1593

Diego1593 Well-Known Member

My netflix works with 3G and wifi? Maybe you need to clear data and I live in Dallas Texas with good metro internet!
  7. FrEaKk51

FrEaKk51 Active Member

Yeah, I live in the same area. I've cleared the data and reinstalled numerous times before.
  8. pcgamer

pcgamer Well-Known Member

Netflix was always slow for me... (on my admire anyways...)
  9. Diego1593

Diego1593 Well-Known Member

Do you have the latest version of netflix because I don't
  10. rottweilerjim

rottweilerjim Well-Known Member

I had your problem freezes after a minute if that. I searched for older versions and had the best luck with ver.1.5 no freezing or sound out of sync. I haven't checked any new updates since oct 2012 but I don't update automatically anymore because of this problem. If it ain't broken don't fixit unless it's to add new features or like that.
  11. mai8ko

mai8ko Well-Known Member

PLEASE post a link with that version! I can't find older versions, had auto- update on, and shitflix hasn't worked for me in over a year. A link with a working version would be DOPE!
  12. rottweilerjim

I forget where I saw it sorry but try to google Netflix archives ver. 1.5
  13. mai8ko

mai8ko Well-Known Member

I did, found it, installed it, and when I launched it, it wouldn't give me the option to continue onto the next screen w/o updating. Major crap. I've officially given up on that app.
  14. rottweilerjim

Sorry to mention, DO NOT UPDATE, that screen goes away if declined. Unfortunately you must do it every time you start it. But it does work and without any sync problems.
  15. deniserae81

deniserae81 Active Member

Google apps has a Neflix for Android. Maybe it can help a lil. I live in NE TX too, about 2 1/2 hrs from Dallas. We get only get 1G or 4G here. The 4 G sux here.