Netflix???

Last Updated:

1. Cruzrock

Cruzrock Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is it possible to watch your netflix instant que movies on droid x?

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

The only way would be to login to the netflix website and try it. There is no app for this yet. I'm not sure if it works or not, but I doubt it. I dont have netflix anymore, but when I did, I'm pretty sure it doesnt use flash, but a weird version of Silverlight, which wont work with android.

3. Mortus

Mortus Well-Known Member

Netflix is dragging it's feet on android because "it does not have DRM support" more than likely just an excuse so they don't have to admit they are in bed with Microsoft when it comes to software DRM.

Just my thoughts anyway.

4. kcmelty

kcmelty Member

My wife's iPod Touch has a Netflix app that works very well. I would think if it has anything to do with Microsoft then Apple products wouldn't work either.

The Netflix blog said that they were having trouble with security issues with all the different Android phone manufactures.

5. CptGemini

CptGemini Well-Known Member

Just tried it on the builtin browser cuz I was curious if it would work or not and it doesn't.

6. wiski

wiski New Member

I called them yesterday,they said they are working on an app the stumbling point is a copyright problem.

7. chmodx

chmodx Well-Known Member

To answer the question asked.... No, not at this time.

If you log into the web site through your browser and go to watch instantly, you'll get a message saying you don't have the capability at this time.