Network/3G Lost

Last Updated:

1. fjweinbk

fjweinbk Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, mod feel free to delete if duplicate.
    I've been having this problem a couple times today and few times b4. I was driving to return something and went to check the address using google map. I noticed my 3g/data connection was gone. I was thinking "ok must be the area". I go and try to make a call and the call won't even go thru. So I take my wife's iphone(tmobile) to make the call. Then I proceed to my next destination and constantly checking my phone to see if I get back my 3G/data while I'm driving, NOTHING! So I decided to restart my phone. Later on I'm at my parent's house where it like the worst DEADZONE ever. No phone would work there. The whole time there(3hrs) I didn't take out my phone. When I left their place I looked at my phone it had no bars or 3G and had a circle with a line thru the middle(not sure wat its called). So I was thinking maybe service will come back on if I drive outside the area a lil but NO. I tried registering network but no use. My only option was to restart. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Any advice?

Advertisement
  2. darksandz93

darksandz93 Well-Known Member

hmm...thats odd, I know that the vibrant has signal display issues such as no bars but still being able to make calls, maybe the phone is defective? That has only happened to me during my trip to vegas on my vibrant

3. fjweinbk

fjweinbk Active Member This Topic's Starter

My phone is rooted with lag fix. Its a lil pain in the rear. Once i lose data i have to restart to get it back

4. yatimameiji

yatimameiji Well-Known Member

I've had this happen on different phones where it might take along time to well I give up and rebooted the phone when it lost connection. I'd say call up Tmo and see if they can do a swap and see if that helps.