1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

network access controlGeneral

1. mohand1993

mohand1993 Member

hello every one

i need an app that can control and limit the network access for the opened apps
    that i am using a gprs connection and i don't want all of the apps use the internet .... i only want to allow the internet access for one app

any help ... ?

Advertisement
    :
  2. mohand1993

mohand1993 Member

any help !!!
  3. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

I don't think this is possible. I've been trying to look on the market for an app like this and I have not been able to find one that does what you asked. I've seen some other that helps you monitor and keep track of all the data usage on both 2G/3G network and also Wi-Fi but not to limit the internet usage to only one app. Lets see if another user might have a suggestion for this.
  4. 7usoo

7usoo New Member

yes , i know a way to control enthernet acces
    lbe security guard (root needed)
  5. moooooooon8

moooooooon8 New Member

Droidwall is your answer.
  6. gorann_m

gorann_m New Member

srry for this offtopic post but I cant create a topic coz I am noob here, and there is no similar topic here, but please hear my voice...

I have a problem here, mayday mayday...ok, like this, I have played with some custom ROM's , gingerbread, froyo... after my last instal of gingerbread 2.3.7 I got this problem "your sim card does not allow a connection to this network" 2G or 3G does not support my VIP sim, I replaced the sim on other phone, its working good, cleaned the sim port no use, turned off and then on radio in phone info nope, signal strength is good... I have walked on few topics with the same problem and none has helped me, after all the things I tried I have lost my hope, so this is my last hope to find the cure for my X8, any help will be well appreciated.

firmware-2.1 update1
    baseband-m76xx-tsncjolym-53404015
    kernal-2.6.29 SEMCUser@SEMCHost #1
    build number-2.1.1.A.0.6

thanks in advance