Network Busy??

Last Updated:

1. carmendiva

carmendiva Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, just curiuos.

I am in LA. I have some work for my portofolio to do here and everything so I am going to be here for a few days and I was trying to call my sister to get her email her the pix...Well, i dialed her number...well used smart dial to find her name and hit the screen and it went to the dialer...Well it stayed there for like 15 secs and then said network busy and went back to the dialer...

I literally had to do this over and over six times before it started working. I called her, got the email address and then i went to call my dad and then it did it again twice....

My dad is a real techy guy, more so then me anyways and he said perhaps that the evo and sprint is suffering from a similar issue like the iphone & AT & T

Also I take my Airave box with me everywhere I go. It's connected to the internet like it normally is however my airave box is still giving me poor signal.
    Like people are calling and wishing me good luck and i am breaking up.

It's happened a few times while i was home in Ocean City(more so with my hero then)
    but the airave and the lack of signal is also happening here in LA with my evo.

Has anyone else gotten a network busy notification?

Advertisement
  2. modern

modern Well-Known Member

Working fine in Long Beach and Pasadena.

3. carmendiva

carmendiva Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

it seems to be working fine now.

I was really curious to know if anybody else be it here in California or anywhere else in America had received a network busy notification