Network connection Problems

Last Updated:

1. ladybadger2007

ladybadger2007 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok I was the first in line to get my Droid Nov 6th. They activated my phone, did a test call and I was on my way. Well after I left the store the phone would not work, so back I went. The store said the phone didn't act like it had been activated, but it said it was in the Computer. Reprogrammed worked ok, but would lose the network randomly. I would have to take the battery out and restart it quite often. I went into the store several times, they said call tech support. Tech support said it was the phone and to replace it. Did that the new phone would not establish a network data connection period. Long tedious conversation with tech support and back to the store I go. Now I am on Droid 3. It would also randomly open the locater on it's own, and also google search. Has anyone else had this problem? I love the phone but don't want to deal with this problem on an on going basis. Also I am unable to set up my Yahoo account. It is weird Yahoo.co.nz (don't know why thats the one I got)but it won't allow me to set it up manually or otherwise. Any feedback would be great thanks.:confused:

Advertisement