Network drops out

Last Updated:

1. SinfulDragon

SinfulDragon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I notice this more when Handcent/Chomp are installed but even without it seems that sometimes my phone just stops replicating. TXTS not gotten, emails not coming in emails not being sent (this is when I really notice it) Power cycle the phone and presto everything is back to working.
    Example, I just restarted my phone and the email that was hanging was sent the very second it started back up then 51 emails came into my inbox :eek:

Anyone else have these issues? If not I think I'm gonna have to call VZW about another phone coming my way.

Advertisement
  2. SinfulDragon

Oh not sure if it helps but I am rooted, I was OC'd but that has been off for days (restored to a backup to remove it). uuhhhh have several apps installed, can list if you think it would be of some help. Thinking about going back to bone stock just to see if it clears up the issue

3. SinfulDragon

really? not an issue for anyone but me?
    I'm trying to wait until 2.1 comes out to see if that will fix the issue but so far on every ROM I've ran I run into this crap, its really starting to piss me off now

4. CobaltDragon

CobaltDragon Well-Known Member

sorry, nothing like this on mine. I'm running stock OS.

5. brnr17

brnr17 Well-Known Member

i get it sometimes