• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Network issues

Shirillka

Lurker
Feb 2, 2011
Latvia
Hi all.
So,don't know how to explain my problem.haha
So,i have Samsung Galaxy 5 (GT-I5500) for about 2 months. But about a week ago I started having some problems with the internet on the phone.
Now it just says - No connection,network failure,network unavaible.and so on.
I hope you can understand what I mean :D haha
Please,if you can,then give me some advice on how to fix this issue :(
P.S. if something with this post is wrong,the I'm sorry :D I'm new to this site haha

Welcome to Android Forums!!
Don't worry bout the post, though we generally try to keep phone questions in their respective sub-forum for better exposure/response. If you have a min go the main page here and scroll down, look for your phone in the master list and surf through that, you will pick up tons on help, tips/tricks, and so on.
As far as your problem, i'm assuming you've rebooted, turned off and pulled battery, toggled airplane mode/mobile data? If so sounds like you might need phone replaced, only other thing I personally would be able to suggest is a hard reset but that is last resort

Reactions: Shirillka
Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums!!
Don't worry bout the post, though we generally try to keep phone questions in their respective sub-forum for better exposure/response. If you have a min go the main page here and scroll down, look for your phone in the master list and surf through that, you will pick up tons on help, tips/tricks, and so on.
As far as your problem, i'm assuming you've rebooted, turned off and pulled battery, toggled airplane mode/mobile data? If so sounds like you might need phone replaced, only other thing I personally would be able to suggest is a hard reset but that is last resort
Yep,tried all these thing,including hard reset .. And also I've searched all around this site(well,most of it :D) .. I just can't seem to find any info/help for this problem :/
But thanks for the advice anyways.. :)

Upvote 0
Yep,tried all these thing,including hard reset .. And also I've searched all around this site(well,most of it :D) .. I just can't seem to find any info/help for this problem :/
But thanks for the advice anyways.. :)

Well that blows:(
Sounds like its a problem your carrier needs to remedy or just needs to replace phone.

Your Welcome:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones