Network Problems

Last Updated:

1. gadawgs29

gadawgs29 New Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone Else experiencing their network going off and on through out day? I cant use internet or market or anything all day now. Its like it chooses when it wants to have network.

This started around two weeks ago and has now just started to annoy me. I have tried *228 both options and baseband is at 2.15, does anyone have any suggestions for what the problem is.

Advertisement
  2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Well-Known Member

What rom are you using? I'd try reflashing it. Or see if other people using it have the same problem.

3. gadawgs29

gadawgs29 New Member This Topic's Starter

It has happened on me using MIUI, New Guy 6 ive reflashed and everything it just doesnt seem to get fixed with each new rom. Ive read where some have been experiencing network problems, but people have just suggested *228 and reprogramming it. So ive done that but nothing fixes it

4. andreezy

andreezy Well-Known Member

and if *22999 or *228 FC's on you, try to activate by using *228+ (the + is by long pressing the zero)

My MIUI was doing waht you said, but I discovered that it was juice defender that was shutting data off when the screen was off, and it took a couple seconds after screen was on to re-obtain data. Just a thought...