• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Network Unlocking

kylecummins

Android Expert
Dec 11, 2011
Canada
I'm looking to take advantage of an offer from Telus.

They are offering $120 in OEM accessories..

A case, battery bank and an HTC fetch.

My question is - how hard will it be to unlock the telus m8 for use on Bell..

I'm locked in for another 23 months with bell so I'd be buying the phone outright for $735 taxes in and then selling my Nexus 5 to help soften the blow.

Thanks for your answer - that sucks!

:(

I can't really speak for Telus, but on Sprint they require that you have the phone activated on a line for at least 90 days before they unlock the phone. You could possibly convince them that you are going out of the country and the reason you purchased the phone was to be able to use another country's carrier for cost saving reasons. When dealing with Sprint I always call in to the International Department. They seem to get SIM related things done more quickly.

Upvote 0
Hello!
Unfortunately because the phone just came out, the code is not available yet, but fortunately we do have another solution available for you.
We have anothe supplier for this code, but it will take and extra 1-16 hours and also 10$ extra.
We do have a promotion going on right now, and if you make a video unlocking your phone we will refubd your purchase and on top of that we will give you 30$ worth of unlock codes on our website( if you have a PayPal account we would send you the 30$ in cash)
Please let us know how you wish to proceed.
Thank you!

--
Have a great day!
UnlockPhoneNetwork.com Team

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones