• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Networks for rooted Samsung Moment ...

Hello Forums,

I took a step away from the Android market due to being tested with a free Blackberry Curve 8530 ... But am looking to go back due to missing the functionality of a Android Based phone ... I am looking to buy Moment of ebay with clean esn, and am trying to find the best network to put this beauty of a phone ... any and all ideas are welcomed ... I am from Chicago ... Dont know if that will help ... Thanks!

Hello Forums,

I took a step away from the Android market due to being tested with a free Blackberry Curve 8530 ... But am looking to go back due to missing the functionality of a Android Based phone ... I am looking to buy Moment of ebay with clean esn, and am trying to find the best network to put this beauty of a phone ... any and all ideas are welcomed ... I am from Chicago ... Dont know if that will help ... Thanks!

Sprint is the only carrier it can be acivated with . I live in Chicago and am selling my Moment if you want to hit me up heres my email. Jo_795@hotmail.com its the phone im currently using so the ESN is clean and could always verify at a sprint store .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones