Never thought it would happen to me...General

Last Updated:

1. Miami211

Miami211 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I finally shattered the screen to my incredible... It's a sad sad day...:mad:

Advertisement
  2. jasonb1985

jasonb1985 Well-Known Member

no screen protector FTL. poor incredible. :(

3. Miami211

Miami211 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i have the gradiant protector... no screen protector, of course, i doubt that would have helped.

4. dylo22

dylo22 Well-Known Member

What happened? Dropped it from you pocket?

5. Kev13Dd

Kev13Dd Active Member

Sigh...

People like you are Verizon plants to get me to purchase the protection plan

K

6. Skipdawg

Skipdawg Well-Known Member

I really wonder about some of these drops. I've dropped mine once and it's still naked waiting on screen protector to arrive but the drop did not seem to phase my DI one bit. And it hit a hard wood floor from about a 3 foot drop off my desk.

7. evilotto

evilotto Well-Known Member

I dropped mine yesterday from about 4 feet up (slid out of my cheap pouch). it was totally naked. all I got are a few scuffs in the corner and the back popped off a little. all in all, it could have been alot worse. I WILL be puting a case and screen protector on it though, I am just waiting for the seido innocase II. one nice thing is that all of the scuffs on my DI are in places that will be covered with the case so once I get the case on it will look pristine again :)

8. crackers8199

crackers8199 Well-Known Member

i dropped mine from about 5 feet onto a hardwood floor. had a screen protector and the gradient case, but no noticeable damage to the phone...

9. sunthas

sunthas Well-Known Member

Gradient protector didn't do any good?

Pictures?

Story of what happened pleasE?

10. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

I dropped mine and i had a red hard snap on case and a screen protector and my screen protector saved it there was alot of scratches and nicks from hitting the pavement, but i just took the screen protector off and put a new one on there was no damage to my screen im thankful i had a screen protector on otherwise my screen would be all messed up.

11. sunthas

sunthas Well-Known Member

I don't understand how a screen protector is going to protect the phone from a 3+ foot fall onto concrete?

Wouldn't the gradient cover do a better job protecting, it protects the corners. Seems impossible for my phone screen to hit directly on its face now, unless it lands on something with a point sticking up.