Never to old to learn

Last Updated:

1. css56

css56 New Member This Topic's Starter

I got my Sprint HTC Hero in May 2010 and since then have been learning to utilize it's many features. Looking back, I realized the more I learned the more I did not know. In a way its has been a similar experience to having my first PC in the early-80's; both fun and often very frustrating. By signing up with the Android Forum site I know I will greatly benefit from the experiences and knowledge of many of you. I'm guessing a lot of you are at or near the same point on the learning curve as I, and we know one of the hardest things to do is formulating the question(s) to ask. I hope the Forum will oftentimes have that base covered. In advance, I wish to thank those who will be sharing their knowledge and time, so that I may learn how to use this #*&!@! so called smart phone. I hope to do the same down the road.
    Life is good, (it beats the alternative). Take time to enjoy and share the journey with as many as you can.
    Regards, few regrets, from Oklahoma,
    CSS

Advertisement
  2. copestag

copestag Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums :)

Make sure you check out the section for the Hero...... Im sure youll find all the help and tips you need there

HTC Hero - Android Forums

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android forums!

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

nice post!

Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

5. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers......;)