• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NEW!32GB 32G microSD Class 2 $29.99

Scam, scam, scam, scam...

When will you people learn that when something is too good to be true, it's because it most likely is?

The Asian continent has perfected the art of replicating electronic goods. You would have to be really careless with your money to even think about buying some no-name product in order to save a bit of money.

Upvote 0
Scam, scam, scam, scam...

When will you people learn that when something is too good to be true, it's because it most likely is?

The Asian continent has perfected the art of replicating electronic goods. You would have to be really careless with your money to even think about buying some no-name product in order to save a bit of money.

It's like a gamble I'll put $30 on Red with less then a 50% chance of winning , I was gambling with funds I wasn't using . If he sent me an empty box I'm out $30 but I have a nice box . If I put $30 on Red and it lands on Black I have nothing. And $30 isn't exactly a lot if I lose $30 I wouldn't exactly be hurting I would probably forget withing a couple hours of the loss

Upvote 0
It's like a gamble I'll put $30 on Red with less then a 50% chance of winning , I was gambling with funds I wasn't using . If he sent me an empty box I'm out $30 but I have a nice box . If I put $30 on Red and it lands on Black I have nothing. And $30 isn't exactly a lot if I lose $30 I wouldn't exactly be hurting I would probably forget withing a couple hours of the loss

If a $30 loss is something you forget about in a few hours, feel free to send me some :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones