New 4g coverage area!General

1. shawnb1003

shawnb1003 Active Member

As you know, MetroPCS decided to step up their game, and rolling out new LTE Coverage in areas where it wasnt before, Well i personally, live in Woonsocket, RI, Which NEVER had 4G coverage, until last night when i turned on my phone.. i saw "4G" up in the signal indicator, so i called metroPCS and i am now to say on the 70$/mo rate plan (75$/mo w/ insurance & Ringback tone, i am on a family plan)
    Needless to say, 4G is now in Woonsocket, & Lincoln Rhode island

[​IMG]

& FYI: Messing with "LTE Functions" to turn it on / off, screws it up.. My phone can only switch from 1X to 4G if i turn my phone off and back on, however, if i leave a 4G Area, it will go back to 1X

Advertisement
    :
  2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

Good news!
  3. shawnb1003

shawnb1003 Active Member

Yeah for some awkward reason, My phone will go from 4G one minute, then later when i go check my SMS, i have NO data connection at all... Something screwy ever since i Rooted my phone and ever since i have had 4G in my area, Sometimes it goes back to 1X and other times it goes to either 4G or no data connection & i KNOW for a FACT that my area is 99% covered for 4G as my buddy has the SAME phone and his phone is in 4G all the time.. So something is wrong with my phone