New Age Hipgrma

Last Updated:

1. collette

collette Member This Topic's Starter

I am a retired school teacher of 30 plus years. When my daughter suggested upgrading our phones, I was introduced to the DROID ERIS HTC which had just come out that day. Needless to say I was instantly addicted. I have been non-stop surfing the phone for three weeks now and STILL I am finding new things that it does. Just the MARKET alone is an ongoing new lifestyle. I am absolutely amazed at all the possibilities. From observing the night sky with GOOGLE SKY MAP to making my own radio station with PANDORA to scanning all my cards on KEY RING to simply enjoying what each magical touch can bring, I have been totally submerged in the technology of this phone. Hopefully the newness wears off soon, as the world around me is falling apart. :D
    My hobbies are designing websites for barter, playing piano and flute, bike riding, reading, writing and now Androiding. :) I have three children, 5 grandchildren and oh yes, a husband who has been extremely patient with my new obsession. I also have an apricot poodle and two amazing pet birds (lutino parakeet and Quaker parrot).
    Looking forward to getting all of my questions answered in this forum. I joined yesterday and already two of my issues have been addressed. This will certainly help the VERIZON center in town. When they see hipgrma approach, I'm sure they want to run.:p ~Collette

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forums! :D

3. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! :)

4. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!!

5. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member