• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New and lost

metMyMatch

Lurker
Jan 3, 2010
I have always loved gadgets and have been known for buying gadgets and finding cool things about them before others do. I have met my match with the Moment. I bought it thinking I could hook it up with my laptop to use my computer for easier typing and surf the net. I can not get my computer to anything but recognize the Moment is there.

I hooked up two other phones that the stores didn't know could be used as a modem before now. I've switched companies and phones but I assumed that this tricked out phone and WindowsVista would plug-n-play and I'd be online and syncing with my laptop in no time.

I am hoping that I figure it out soon. I start back to excellerated courses tomorrow and wont be having time to play.

I have always loved gadgets and have been known for buying gadgets and finding cool things about them before others do. I have met my match with the Moment. I bought it thinking I could hook it up with my laptop to use my computer for easier typing and surf the net. I can not get my computer to anything but recognize the Moment is there.

I hooked up two other phones that the stores didn't know could be used as a modem before now. I've switched companies and phones but I assumed that this tricked out phone and WindowsVista would plug-n-play and I'd be online and syncing with my laptop in no time.

I am hoping that I figure it out soon. I start back to excellerated courses tomorrow and wont be having time to play.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones