New and proud owner of a N4.General

Last Updated:

1. lacoste_rocker

lacoste_rocker Well-Known Member

I got my 16 gig N4 yesterday bought it bnib for $290. I absolutely love this phone it is my first pure android phone. My phone history is the iPhone 2g when it was first released, iPhone 3g, then I wanted to try android my first device was the HTC aria horrible horrible phone, Motorola Atrix 4g, then got a iPhone 4, HTC Onex great phone I still have it, now my N4. And the nexus stomps all of the phones that I have owned. Great performance, great everything. I am very happy with my purchase. And I couldn't image not owning a nexus anymore.
    The point about this post is just to introduce myself on this forum and say how much I love this phone. :D

Advertisement
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  2. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

You mean $390, not $290?
  3. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Welcome to the forums:D......the nexus line rocks!
  4. lacoste_rocker

lacoste_rocker Well-Known Member

No I actually mean $290 lol. Found it on craigslist, honestly thought it was a scam dude sent me a ton of pictures of the box and everything. Met him bought the phone and love it. I was worried it might have been stolen but he had all the proof that he bought it so I'm very happy with my purchase.
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  5. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

Wow, that's amazing. I must say you're a lucky bastard :D. Congrats and hope you enjoy it.
  6. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

Very lucky!

I thought most N4s were selling at a mark UP of $100 not a mark down.

Welcome to the forum - I'm sure you're going to love your N4: it's a wee cracker of a phone.