• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Android 4.1 tab with 4gLTE?

So today I got my Galaxy S3 and it is fantastic. Of course, though, I am now wondering if a 4.1 tablet exists (I'm on AT&T) that will have 4G LTE. I've been researching and it doesn't there is one yet. I will wait, I'm guessing, till next year for that one, though if any of you have any info about this, please share it. In the meantime, is there a decent Android tablet that has cellular that I could use with AT&T in the interim?

May I ask why you are so keen on a 4G tablet? 4G isn't all that great, and you will have to be sacrificing CPU speed if you want 4G. If you didn't know already, quad-core CPUS, like the one in your SGS3, arn't compatable with 4G as of now. and Heck, a SGS3 is almost a computer, so a tablet would only be usefull to watch movies on. That being said, I'm still getting a Nexus 7 when i can afford it.
P.S. ain't the SGS3 amazing? So fast that I have to underclock it :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones