• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Android App

connorano

Lurker
Sep 29, 2011
I am waiting to create a new Android App to sell on the Android Market and I want to carry out a survey to find out what kind of apps you guys want so if you want to share with me a desired Android App to be sold on the Android Market then just visit this site and answer the 6 questions and I will check out the results in a week or so and I will keep you posted on where I am at and what app I am creating and when it will be for sale and for what price.

Thanks.

Survey to answer:
Android Apps

I am waiting to create a new Android App to sell on the Android Market and I want to carry out a survey to find out what kind of apps you guys want so if you want to share with me a desired Android App to be sold on the Android Market then just visit this site and answer the 6 questions and I will check out the results in a week or so and I will keep you posted on where I am at and what app I am creating and when it will be for sale and for what price.

Thanks.

Survey to answer:
Android Apps

You have a very active imagination.
That's good.
I look forward to your app announcement. And to the party when you've sold a million of 'm.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones