• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Android Market APK

Lets do a Haka dance on Dean he's being disrespectful to the the traditions of the all blacks. That oughta spook him abit! :D

how would it spook me? besides the 'goth' comment I made is also satirical jibe at myself too being that I typically 'look' goth ;):D but in hindsight given that there isn't a picture of me on here I would say it rather failed slightly...so...on that note.....

*legs it from the bad joke*

Upvote 0
:) posted this and then my day went mental so this was the first chance I've had to look. Was good to see such a varied response.

I've had it installed all day and although I do like it visually I have found it quite slow compared to my normal, but also blacked out market. Have now gone back to the old faithful market.

Good to see this wonderful phone still dividing people and making them happy with its diversity :)

Upvote 0
yea I'll agree its slower as well...

im hoping that as its not *technically* released officially yet..that maybe it might have a speed increase....maybe lol

I will say though, has anyone had any odd issues like language problems?

for example I clicked on "Drag Racing" and on the old market and the web market its all in english BUT on the new market its half in german in the description..

same with a Go launcher EX theme as well, was in chinese or something, although I'm not 100% it was in english before hand on the other markets...but the drag racing one was/still is...

its weird..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones