• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Android Market...

My market self updated after I updated some native apps on the mobile through the market itself.

Ive manually updated the market a week ago. Rolled back because I couldnt stop my apps from auto updating.. The new market copy I used would not keep my settings where I unchecked all.

Today, the market auto upgraded and it now holds my settings.. I see no lag in performance on my device.

Upvote 0
I'm still on 2.3.4, how does the update process work, how come I'm so far out of date?

2.3.4, thats a very good question.. Aside from not knowing what phone and android version you have, try going to the link in message#1 of this thread, youncan see if your device will at least download the file from where the link directs you.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Shonan
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones