1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

New Android OS SUCKS!!!

1. rvellano

rvellano New Member

Samsung Galaxy S2 and I did the latest upgrade.. the result??
    My battery life is cut in half
    My phone now constantly drops calls at 2 seconds into the call
    When plugged into a wired head phone for calls the Music app starts and plays all my sound files
    There is no way to uninstall bothersome Google Apps.. like Google Music/play
    Every app that I normall use is very much slower even on starting

Based on all of those problems I would classify the "update" more correctly as a VIRUS as it took a very usable phone and made it functionally useless. When I have to dial a call 4 times every time just to make 1 call with out dropping the call...??? This update does act more like a virus rather than a well developed and tested upgrade. There should be an uninstall for the upgrade.

Advertisement
    :
  2. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

Have you done a factory reset since you updated? This often solves a lot of issues after a system update.

Also removing pre installed apps has not ever been possible without rooting.
  3. p_025

p_025 Well-Known Member

That sounds more like it's Samsung's fault than Android's. The hardware manufacturers adapt their stupid skins to the Android system, and often they do a bad job of it.
  4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Welcome aboard. Here's hoping that you'll find some solution for your concern. :)

Thanks for joining.
  5. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Welcome :ciao: ,we are glad to have you, hope you enjoy the site.