New Android Phones?

Last Updated:

1. tomthetank

tomthetank Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hey :)
    Has anyone got any idea of what new android devices will be coming out soon in the uk?
    I'm tempted to buy a phone now but think that that may be a better phone out by christmas.
    I've heard about the htc desire hd, but thats it. Has anyone else heard anything or have a idea about any new phones?
    Thanks
    Tom :)

Advertisement
  2. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

There is ALWAYS a better phone coming out. Best thing to do is decide when you want to have a new phone, and then get the best phone available at that time. It doesn't always work (that's how I got my iPhone), but if you keep waiting for the next new phone, you'll never get anything. I've heard rumors of a dual-core Android handset coming out later this year, and of course there will always be improvements, like the LTE stuff that should start rolling out around the beginning of 2011, but you just gotta decide how long you want to wait.

3. tomthetank

hmmm very true, thanks.
    still not sure if i want to wait or not, getting sick of my iPhone!

4. Mateo1041

Mateo1041 Well-Known Member

Starting this summer is a great time to buy. A lot of new, great phones came out. I myself purchased an HTC EVO and it's been great for me. My biggest concern was obsolescence in the future, but I think I'll be ok for at least a couple years. I love how Android is an open platform. You really can't go wrong.

5. tomthetank

i would love a evo, but im in uk:( sucks to be british sometimes