New Android user questions..(again)Support

Last Updated:

1. Maddingo

Maddingo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

May 8, 2010

How do I place Folders on the Homescreen that aren't listed in the selection of Folders? (when you tap 'Add to Home) I know I can make a new one but I want a shortcut to a folder I already have. And if I do make a new Folder, where is it located?

Is there a way to make a shortcut for the Homescreen that links directly to a file? (Like a picture or text file)

Using Voice Dial, when I say 'Call "Whoever"' it comes up with choices of contacts phone numbers. How do I get it dial without taping the screen?

I know that Voice Dialing from Bluetooth doesn't work at the moment. Is this something that can never work due to some limitation of the Android OS?

Using Astro file manager I am not able to paste ringtones to the phones storage. Is this a function of the OS or am I doing something wrong?

Is there any program that plays MPG video files?

How do I send music to my Plantronics 925 earpiece? I was able to do this fine on my Touch Pro 2.

I am sure some of these questions have been asked but as we know things are hard to find.