• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new Android user with a Droid Eris...

m80

Lurker
Dec 11, 2009
Indiana
Hey, former Samsung Blackjack 2 owner moved to Verizon for the Droid, then settled on the Droid Eris. I am not disappointed at all. I'm fairly new to this forum. Learning lots of tips and tricks is my favorite thing to do with a new phone.

I noticed Facebook didn't have a "Fan Page" for the Eris so I created one. Promote it if you like. I'd appreciate it. I created it to let other Facebook users know which phone you have...

HTC Droid Eris | Facebook

Thank you for the time and effort put into these forums!

Hey, former Samsung Blackjack 2 owner moved to Verizon for the Droid, then settled on the Droid Eris. I am not disappointed at all. I'm fairly new to this forum. Learning lots of tips and tricks is my favorite thing to do with a new phone.

I noticed Facebook didn't have a "Fan Page" for the Eris so I created one. Promote it if you like. I'd appreciate it. I created it to let other Facebook users know which phone you have...

HTC Droid Eris | Facebook

Thank you for the time and effort put into these forums!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones