New Android User

1. Hello everyone!

I just changed from windows phone(and iphone too) and I must say this is the best, no doubt about it. Im here because I was playing around with Go Launher EX and didn't find how to solve my issue.

The thing is that each time I hit my notification from the drop menu its taking me to the TouchWiz lockscreen and entering my pattern and then back to the Go launcher EX. I have the Go Locker EX installed. Is there a way to avoid this?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Bump.. any ideas
  3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Wait, you mean you have go locker running, then you hit the notification bar, then it brings you to the pattern screen?
  4. NGD1

NGD1 Well-Known Member

Go launcher isnt one of the best Launchers out there
    have you experimented?
  5. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

It is actually ;)

Sent From My HTC Evo 3D Using TapaTalk 2
  6. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Go Launcher is actually one of the best rated launchers out there.

And doesn't it have a side by side app called Go Locker or something like that?

Would this cause a problem like this?, Sorry i am not well versed with Go Launcher.
  7. Crashdamage

Crashdamage Well-Known Member

Use WidgetLocker for your lockscreen and Nova or Apex for your launcher and things should be more trouble-free, smoother and faster.

Stuff from Go use to be pretty good. Not so much anymore. They're still coasting on the reputation they earned earlier.
  8. yes, but to the pattern screen of the TouchWiz... I disable it for now but now it doesnt bring the pattern it pop ups really fast the lockscreen wallpaper.. (uploading video)
  9. tried ADW launcher and didnt like it at all...and I havent looked at Nova/Apex. I guess I'll play little more with the phone
  10. chanchan05

That's normal. The security won't let you pass into the phone from any part of the lockscreen if its activated. What's the point of having a pattern lock if its that easy to bypass it? :D
  11. chanchan05

Did that start recently? Because I stopped using Go locker a few weeks ago. LOL. I returned to Widgetlocker.