New AppsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Dbnguy

Dbnguy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a site where we can go to find out the latest apps to hit the "Market" ?

I use android.com/market, but this really only gives you the top free, top paid apps etc.

I have found numerous places that list the top 100 apps, but again, nothing really indicative of when it was released.

And yes, Im an App JUNKIE :)

Thanks in advance :)

Lee

Advertisement
  2. huntleth

huntleth Well-Known Member

Yeah next to "Top Free" it says "Just In" :)

3. Eddie_Brock

Eddie_Brock Well-Known Member

I like to visit appbrain when I am just looking to browse from a PC.

4. wooks63

wooks63 Well-Known Member

I've just uninstalled AppBrain as it's uninstalled an application on my phone that I hadn't selected.

I wanted to uninstall a particular app, so selected it and chose uninstall. There was no 'are you sure you want to uninstall?' message, it just went straight to the uninstall app message. BUT it chose to uninstall a game that I have paid for, not what I selected.

I now can't reload this game because, since the firmware update, it no longer shows up on the market.

I've emailed the company to find out how I can get it again, but am pretty p****d off with AppBrain at the moment and certainly won't be trying it again in the future!

5. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

I would like to see some of the Apps that iPhone has, one of them is the Kijiji app and Tap Tap would be nice also, the only thing is that the X10 does not support multi-touch so I don't know how it will work with Android.

6. Eddie_Brock

Eddie_Brock Well-Known Member

I wasn't referring him to the appbrain application, instead to their website.

Sorry to hear you had issues with the App. (I didn't even know they had one)

7. Dbnguy

Dbnguy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thansk Eddie, that was just what I was looking for :)